- 21 years of age, ability to lawfully obtain an Ohio Peace Office Training Commission Firearm Bearer Permit (20-hr firearm course),
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluently able to read and write the English language.
- Requires that you become familiarized and compliant with policies, procedures and specific post orders.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points permitting entry
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Traffic Control
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining statements
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all persons on the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
Step 1: Download & Complete Application
Step 2: Save File to Desktop
Step 3: Upload Application to Form
Armed Security Officer Application
Upcoming Certification Classes